The instrument consists of a base and stand assembly, sample holder and gas distribution system. Test tubes are held in place by a spring-loaded sample holder and support tray. Each position is numbered. The gas passes through an adjustable flow meter to the distribution manifold. Flexible tubing leads to valve-tube assemblies at each position. Depending on the test-tube size and solvent volume they can be individually raised or lowered to the correct height. Needles blow gas onto the surface of the solution resulting in rapid evaporation of the solvent. All materials used are laboratory quality and can withstand contact with organic solvents.
The round, stainless steel water bath is thermostatically controlled and will accurately maintain water temperature from ambient temperature to 99°C.
- LED display, 12 positions
- Compact size takes minimal hood space
- Water bath provides gentle heating
- Circular stand turns so each sample is accessible from the front
- Accommodates samples in test tubes 10 to 29 mm diameter, volumes from 1 ml to 50 ml
- A gas flow meter with valve, controls and indicates gas consumption
- A needle valve adjusts gas flow at each position
- Stainless steel 150mm- gauge needles standard
- All metal parts are made of stainless steel, nickel chromed brass or anodized aluminum
- Plastic parts are laboratory grade and will withstand contact with common organic solvents
- Temperature setting range: Ambient temperature ~ 99 °C
- Temperature control accuracy: ±1°C
Tel.: 02551/4090 Fax.: 02551/1298